Thursday, June 4, 2009

Roommate & Housemate

yesterday night..
i m playing with my housemate...
then i dress off my shirt....and laying on my bed...
then i ask my roommate, Darton...
whether i m sexy or not...
then he said he will ask my housemate, gal, Foo Ling, to give opinion as well..
whether i m sexy or not..
haha
then sure i laugh lo....
then i said okok....
haha...
then i pretend sleep lu...
then he adjusts for me my blanket and the way i pretend sleep...haha.....
after adjusting....
he go and ask my housemate, Foo Ling.....
come to our room.....
then she said, no comment,....
haha...
then i heard tat darton said..har no comment ar....
haha.....then tat gal said...aiya...sexy la sexy la....
haha.....i cnt tahan laugh..so then i use my blanket to cover my mouth...
haha....

No comments: