Monday, June 1, 2009

finally..........

Finally...
i m move into new house...
7 people living there including me...
4 guy 3 gal...
but all JB people......
really unexpected...
jus now going to eat with whole housemate....
but then since they all are from JB....
they don't speak cantonese...
they all speak mandarin....
really don understand what they said...
what they are talking about..
i m really don understand..
jus know how to ask my frten to translate to me...
about what they said....
really troublesome....i m felt...
T.T...
feel like wanna cry...
but cannot....
cos i will lose my face if i cried.............
so how...
act normal lu.....
nvm...............
now i m using my fren geh computer.....
to blogging...really sad....
my computer cannt online..
don know how...
how...?
...can someone tell me how........
haiz....
jus now we discussing about house duties.....
they ask me how to arrange it among 7 people.....
but then i m last time din do house duties..cos tat time got 3 people stay oni jek....
then i cannot or don know how to answer them...
but then gt 1 JB people..... said "har....you don know how to speak ar"...
in mandarin she speak...
she thought i don know what she said...
but actually i know what she said...
i m just kept quiet on tat time....
really "hen men"
what can do...
never mind lu...blame no one oso...
who ask me din learn mandarin meh,,,,
haiz...

No comments: