Wednesday, May 27, 2009

tuesday...

before i went to restoran don know wat geh name/.....
i play with my younger sister again....
chess....
tis time i win her 2 times....
then it is my turn to sang on her..
"kin wai is a winner"
"Po Ling is a loser"
i sang more than 10 times...haha
after tat i go to hold my grandpa....
until at restoran....
then tat kin choy reserve a seat for me..hehe...
but i found tat actually he got purpose behind of it...
he don wan sit with grandma....then he let me sit with grandma...
haha.....then now beside me is kin choy and grandma...
kin choy sit on my right where else grandma sit on my left...
i know it i know it...hehe...
i don know wat is the name of the food...
cos it is written in mandarin..
haha.....
then grandpa asking me to read it....
to see whether all has been settle down....
then i pretend like know how to read mandarin...
after tat my elder sister and kin choy..laugh at me...
haha...laugh and smile...haha...but nvm....
everyone hapi then i oso hapi...
hehe...then during i eat seafood....
my left hand sms with someone...
her, Jia xin...
hehe...then kin choy found tat i m sms with some one...but don know who...
actually all fong family is a 38 person..
haha...then he ask my lend him my hp...
then my heart said..oh my god.....
i have to delete all mssg in my inbox and send box....
haha..really funny...rite....then just lending to him...
haha...he cannot found out whom am i sms with....
haha..
last food is a fruit...got papaya, honeydew and mango...
hehe
tat mango so nice o...
i like mango..
hehe
then i serve my grandma ate mango....she happy...
ehm...before tat last food... my dad serve me ate many many herba chicken....
hehe..,my favour food....
hehe...really hope my future wife know how to do herba chicken..hehe..
if she does not know..then i will learn how to make it..and then cook for my wife....
herba chicken good for health o...hehe... uhm....yummy yummy...haha...
then after tat..we are going bek hum...i feel wanted to urine... and my younger sister too....
then i m asking my elder sister faster open the door.....cos i cannot tahan liao...
i lagi ask her to speed up..she lagi "man man liao"...haha..then i and my younger sister geh eyes...look at her,......and my heart said..later kill u liao..haha...then after tat i enter my living room...tat stupid younger sister wan compete with me to use the toilet...finally..she use it 1st...
my heart said.."bei tahan le",...haha...then i faster ran to the kitchen....cos there got one more toilet.....hehe..finally my heart said ..."comfortable nya................." haha....

No comments: