Saturday, May 16, 2009

why she treat me like tat...

actually i m did not misunderstand yesterday nite...
actually i m should sad and anger tat time..
but why turn to her get angry and sad..
and i console her...
why not her console me tat time...
my second time....let gal hurt deeply....
but tis time was deeply than before...
now i was eating bread....and crying....
why she cry got someone console...
where me..no one console...
now i m so suffer.....
my heart..

i m don know i still nid to buy webcam or not...
buy or not buy....
now...buy for what...?
why i should buy?
for whom i should buy?
haiz...
nevermind lu...
just buy it for non purposes....
but love cannot be force...
since she wan like tat...then ok lo.....
don know why i can feel tat i have lost my pride infront of her...
cos of misunderstand..causing me lost my pride tis morning..
i thought i was misunderstood last nite....
then i kept on console her after i knew tat i was making her sad..
but then actually i din misunderstood...haiz...
let gal hurt deeply in my whole life...now deeply than before...
i know i m should not sad and cry becos of her...but i cannot control myself...
my tear....i mean...
don know why suddenly i hate gal much.....i hate all gal...
hate love someone....i won't love someone...never never fall in love with someone....
kin wai...if u fall in love with someone...then just remember this as your lesson kin wai...tis notice is your reminder...remember remember...ur aim is japan gal....not malaysian gall...

No comments: