Wednesday, May 27, 2009

monday.............



















sunday after from dinner..
i receive a mum call
she ask me bek to ipoh suddenly..
for eating.../
haha...
then monday i m just bek...i start my journey from 2pm to 9 smth...
at ipoh..
including reaching home..
then i and my sis eat KFC...
we took a away (dapao) the KFC...
then hear mum talk behind of him..KC...
mum said he so "siu hei"....
and i saw him really anger...
nvm...non of my business too...
haha...i m bad brother le,.....
hehe..my younger sis..she really hapi saw i m bek..
hehe..then she play chess with me...
she defeated me...
T.T
then she sang one song.....
"Po ling is the winner."
"Kin wai is the Loser"...
she sang so many many time....
X(.............
really sad....but nevermind...hehe...
lose then lose lo...
hehe...nth special oso....
hehe...




No comments: