Sunday, May 10, 2009

smk kepong.....

last friday going to smk...
my dear dear geh school...
hehe...
i din take taxi tat time...
i can feel like i m acting "the journey to the west" story..
but tis one is "the journey to the smk:..
haha
i walk alone along the way to there...
sometime i go and ask uncle there...they are so friendly..
hehe...after i found my dear dear school..
i saw a temple and basketball court...
i go to temple 1st and pray...
hehe
there after jus go to mamak there and drink oren juice...
after tat jus ply baskteball...
but unfortunately....
i sprain my two leg...
don know why...
maybe from kepong ktm...i self-walk to dear dear school there....
hehe...have to rest actually...but i din...i straightly go to ply basketball..
causing me two leg injured, sprain....
hehe
initially, i difficult to walk..
but now can walk ady.....
but still got abit painful...
hehe
but nvm lu....
remembek my diploma time...
my left leg injured..until cannot walk at all...
have to use "walking stick" to walk tat time...really accident happen to me...
same..oso becos of basketball...now oso becos of basketball....><...nvm lu...

No comments: