Monday, July 20, 2009

Accidentally




oh no.....i accidentally use Yi Hui's spoon....
so how...
haha...
now she is angry....
haha...same like me last time when i was in child before i go to study diploma....
haha....
i still remember tat my elder sister accidentally uses my spoon last time...
don know when ady...
but before i come to std in KL lo....
then after tat i oso angry...
haha....
then scold my elder sister....
then ask my mum buy a new one for me....
haha..
everytime when my spoon and cup is being used by others, i will ask my mum to buy a new one for me...
haha....
really miss tat memory...
but now everything has been past.....
haiz.....
and now i change a lot.....
after i came here, KL...and study.....
haha...
why i suddenly change...?
maybe tat time i found a new gf....
then she change me....
i think is like tat gua...
but now everything is over....
ehm.....
now they separate their spoon with us...i think...
nevermind...
oh....
I found my treasure.....
u see....
tat picture is my treasure...
haha....
i bought so many spoon....
cos i want to reserve for my grandpa who owez find me about 4 to 5 am smth....
he is already death...
i so miss him....
even he is death...but i still can sense tat he is beside me.....
haiz..
everything has been past...
nth can do ady....
last time when i was in form 2......
he owez wake me up..
ask me to go tuition.....
actually he is my gud grandpa....
at nite, he give me "sweet"..
hehe...
actually he sayang me more than papa do....
but nvm lo..
haha....
bye bye, grandpa.....
remember to teach me how to do investment ya....
i wan to learn from you...
hehe........ok lo...
until now oni lo....
bye...gtg to class...
o ya....
"Wish she faster happy bek lo..."
u guess who..?
the hints is on tis blog...
jus now i got mention her name...
haha.....
cos i know the feeling of items being used by other people....
last time i oso angry....but now...
didn't.......
and some more...i owez drink other people botol...
during basketball time...
cos i lazy to take my own botol......
haha....

No comments: