Tuesday, July 7, 2009

banana ship



hihi...
i m bek.....
1st of all, i m appologize to you all....
that....i m long time din update my blog....
hehe...
but nvm...
now i m bek to update my blog....
haha....
since i update my blog now....
then i take bek my appologize jus now i said....
haha.....
then i no nid to said soli lo.....
haha...
okok...
then now...
u all got eat b4 or not...?
banana ship....
some may some may not....haha
I remember tat previously when i was in standard 5 something...
my mum bought me to near billion tat restoran..
treat me eat banana ship....
but then now...long time din eat ady...
hehe...fortunately here got....
in bandar sg.long....
hehe....
so niceeeeeeeeeeeee....
after i ate..
it refresh bek my memory....
my mum take me there and here......
i know she love us....
my 5 siblings including me....
tat time i was still small....
she takes me and kin choy to playground and play....
every afternoon.....
such a sweet memory.....
really wan to go bek to tat time...
no nid to think...
jus play play oni.....
haha....
so gud le....
well...
now...
haiz....
that boom corner's uncle...
cut my banana into half......
u all see tat banana ship....
got half half banana..
rite....
one is in right and another is left....
haiz...
i told him not to cut my banana......
instead i told him, i wan 2 banana without cutting...
haiz...
so sad for my banana....
nvm lu..
hope not pain pain.....
but i think there must be so pain pain...
haha
and the red ball is made by watermelon...
hehe....
white ball is made by longan...
so nice o...hehe...

No comments: